About the Team and Position
As a Customer Success Manager, working with our Mid-Market clients, you will be a strategic advisor to our clients' in-person marketing initiatives and will oversee Splash adoption, ongoing engagement, expansion, and renewal initiatives within each account. You will understand our clients' marketing goals, how to measure event ROI, and you will work on a daily basis with Splash's Product, Support, and Sales teams to drive success. The position is a demanding and rewarding one.
- Oversee a book of mid-market level accounts (<$30K ARR)
- Secure Renewals
- Identify, Generate, Manage, and Close Expansion Bookings
- Monitor and Influence Client Health Score
- Measure and Communicate Clients’ ROI
- Deliver Training, Support, and Project Management directly to clients
- Orchestrate Training, Support, and Project Management with new specialized CS roles
- Generate Customer Success Content
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing or project management role
- Flawless communication skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Negotiation abilities
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs in your field
- Experience in a quota-carrying role preferred, but not required
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players!
If you’re interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume. And keep it casual!
Your time at Splash will be the most important work you ever do. It will change the course of your career in an exciting and un-replicable way.
We can’t wait to meet you.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Account Executive - Northeast
DoorDash, Washington, D.C.
Jampp, San Francisco, US
Regional Account Executive - Southeast
DoorDash, Atlanta, GA
Business Development Representative
Avecto, North America, Boston
Regional Sales Director, ANZ South