Splash, Account Executive
Our mission: We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person.
The team: Our sales team helps the world’s leading brands transform their in-person marketing programs by providing technology solutions that make it easier and more efficient to create, execute and measure the impact of events at scale.
More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event execution, optimize performance and connect event-driven engagement to business results. In just the past year, we’ve doubled sales, increased deal sizes and grown the sales team from 1 to 15 people. We’re building NYC’s next great SaaS company and we want you to be a part of it.
Your job: You're a fit for our Mid-Market AE if you've blown away sales goals at a previous role, and are looking for an entrepreneurial sales environment. Ideally, you are a creative problem solver, looking to master and promote event marketing best practices, and help build a world class organization. Experience in the B2B SaaS space is a BIG bonus. You must be comfortable navigating complex and consultative sales processes (Fortune 500-1000 companies), handling deal sizes averaging $30,000-100,000. This is an opportunity have an immediate impact: Come build with us!
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities (B2B and B2C) with Marketing Leaders, working within Splash’s mid-size corporate sales segment ($100M-$10B/yr accounts)
- Creatively identify, research, and generate pipeline of qualified target accounts through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Evangelize the Splash vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Work with Marketing Leaders to help them understand event marketing strategies, capture in-person insights, and understand event ROI
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to close - organization! organization, organization!
- Forecast sales activity on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Surprise, delight and captivate your prospects, clients and co-workers
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of quota carrying software, media, or technology solution sales
- Record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Experience selling at the "C" level – CMO is a plus
If you’re interested in joining our family, please send an intriguing cover letter and your resume to the below address. In your cover letter, make sure to specify which role you have your eye on. And keep it casual!
If we both do it right, your time at Splash will be the most important work do. It will be extremely hard, and it might change the course of your career in a formative way.
We can’t wait to meet you.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.