We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the Team and Position
Join our growing engineering team as we extend Splash into brand new markets. Our modular software and scalable cloud infrastructure allows us to be stable and flexible as we provide SaaS features to our free and paid clients. We deal in workflow, efficiency optimization, and bulk data manipulation. We are building out an API-driven service-oriented architecture using PHP, Go, Python and more. Our vision for the future is continuously evolving, with plans to introduce microservices into our infrastructure this year. Our roles not only involve understanding and contributing quality code to our existing architecture, but also being a key part of the initiatives that will lead us forward.
Our team is global. You'll work (virtually) alongside engineers in Madrid, in addition to the team in New York. You’ll be responsible for assessing the complexity, design solutions for new features, implement, and iterate on your product. You'll have the opportunity to become the leader of your projects and other critical initiatives that are important to you and Splash.
The development and product teams are at Splash's core and contribute directly to the success of our team and company. We're proud to belong to a company where we continuously challenge each other to level up our skills and techniques - and we expect all our engineers to be inspired and evolve our conventions and tools.
- Successful implementation and rollout of microservices’ architecture and infrastructure
- Optimize engineers’ software development throughput and performance.
- Help implement an international strategy across our infrastructure and services.
- Decouple older architectural, monolithic systems and update with modern approaches.
- Directly contribute to increasing platform uptime and SLA metrics.
- Provide engineers with scalable and safe service management.
- 3+ years experience as Devops, SRE, or similar
- 2+ years experience with microservices in production
- 2+ years experience working with Kubernetes
- 2+ years production level Docker experience
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible (or SaltStack, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- AWS, GCP, and/or Azure experience
- Nice to have: 6+ years total professional experience.
- Competency in Python, Golang, Ruby or similar.
- Ideally a year of Software Engineering experience.
- Healthcare coverage with Sanitas for you and your family.
- Splash Stock Options.
- You’ll have the option to work from home when you want, or even be a fully remote position coming to an office occasionally.
- We'll go to the other side of the ocean to New York, so that you can meet the team and learn about startups in the USA.
- We'll support your participation in meetups and conferences.
Your time at Splash will be the most important work you ever do. It will change the course of your career in an exciting unreplicable way.
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [[email protected]].
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one