Splash Design Internship
About the Team and Position
During your internship, you'll be a contributing member of our design team, working side by side with our marketing and product designers to execute event websites and marketing materials, ranging from decks to branded swag.
- Collaborate with our Marketing Design and Art Director, designing exciting and thoughtful event pages and emails
- Rapidly produce multiple ideas, concepts, and prototypes
- Help build interactive decks
- Illustrate guides and product how-tos
- Pitch and design branded swag
- Assist the marketing team with various duties such as packing, organizing, and any other needs
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and new technologies
- Learn Splash’s CMS and explore new and exciting ways to build event pages
- Be collaborative and be engaged
- You're currently pursuing and are enrolled in a graphic design program
- Excellent layout, typography, and iconography skills
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Keynote experience
- You have an online portfolio you can share with us
If you’re interested in joining our fun, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume.
We can’t wait to meet you.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
Jobs You May Like
User experience designer
Dept, Amsterdam / Rotterdam
UI Designer - Indonesia
Ematic Solutions, Jakarta, Indonesia
Senior Gameplay Designer
Art Director – Communication Design
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Lead CAS / ALIAS / Class- A modeler
SF Motors, Ann Arbor, MI