Splash Design Internship
About the Team and Position
During your internship, you'll be a contributing member of our design team, working side by side with our marketing and product designers to execute event websites and marketing materials, ranging from decks to branded swag.
- Collaborate with our Marketing Design and Art Director, designing exciting and thoughtful event pages and emails
- Rapidly produce multiple ideas, concepts, and prototypes
- Help build interactive decks
- Illustrate guides and product how-tos
- Pitch and design branded swag
- Assist the marketing team with various duties such as packing, organizing, and any other needs
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and new technologies
- Learn Splash’s CMS and explore new and exciting ways to build event pages
- Be collaborative and be engaged
- You're currently pursuing and are enrolled in a graphic design program
- Excellent layout, typography, and iconography skills
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Keynote experience
- You have an online portfolio you can share with us
If you’re interested in joining our fun, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume.
We can’t wait to meet you.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.