Business Development Representative
Splash, New York Office, anywhere in the United States
Beautiful event websites
Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the Team and Position:
Splash is looking for a fun-loving, hard-working, and thoughtful candidate with natural people skills and an aptitude for technology to join our Sales and Business Development Organization.
As a Business Development Representative at Splash, you’ll be the first point of contact for our prospects and responsible for generating net-new opportunities and pipeline for our Enterprise Sales Executives. Ideally you are creative, passionate, and a self-driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Splash provides a fast-paced, innovative environment where you’ll have the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to develop professionally and take your career to the next level!
Business Development Representatives (BDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their regional Account Executives. The BDR manages the inbound lead activity in their territory, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunity in prospect accounts. The BDR will also coordinate with their AE counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities. An implicit responsibility of the BDR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
- Identify and book meetings with prospects from qualified target accounts through a combination of outbound calling, email outreach, LinkedIn prospecting.
- Qualify prospects interested in Splash by running an introductory discovery call to understand prospects’ needs and confirm Splash can solve their problems
- Generate sales opportunities and evangelize Splash’s vision within the mid-market segment
- Meet and exceed all monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas
- Forecast meeting and outreach activity on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Surprise, delight and captivate your prospects, clients and co-workers
- BA/BS preferred or relevant work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Proven entrepreneurial and competitive approach to every endeavor you take on
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solving abilities and demonstrated critical thinking
- Examples of over-achievement through work ethic and attitude
- Ability to work both autonomously and part of a team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Genuine curiosity in work and life
- Prior sales experience is a plus
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume and cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price