Customer Support Specialist -
Our mission: We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person.
Opportunity: Be a founding member of our AZ office! Splash is a growing startup headquartered in New York City and we're looking for top talent to join our team as we expand to the Phoenix area. We're starting by growing our Support team, and this is an unparalleled opportunity to be directly involved in this new initiative!
As a Customer Support Specialists at Splash, you’re both the evangelist and the professor. You empower our event organizers by communicating new features and working hand-in-hand with them to achieve their goals. No matter what challenges you face, your ninja problem-solving skills drive you to be a self-starter in a free-flowing startup culture.
- Manage and prioritize all incoming inquiries from event organizers and attendees
- Curate Splash support to be a combination of technical expertise and event planning best practices
- Troubleshoot platform issues and communicate with Product and Development teams for resolution
- Create tutorials, write FAQ articles, and moderate Community posts in the Help Center
- Own and monitor all processes for Splash ticketing platform
- Analyze customer experience and user behavior to influence product roadmaps
- Coordinate with marketing team to develop social content for all platforms
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of experience in Journalism, Communications, Hospitality or Service Industry
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs in your field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players!
If you’re interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume. And keep it casual!
Your time at Splash will be the most important work you ever do. It will change the course of your career in an exciting and un-replicable way.
We can’t wait to meet you.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit https://splashthat.com/
Jobs You May Like
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Technical Support - Tier 1 Support Agent (Entry Level)
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Store Manager, Austin - Domain Northside
Bonobos, Austin, TX
thredUP, Austin, TX
Lead QA Tester (Bilingual/Japanese)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Sales Associate, Plano - Legacy West
Bonobos, Plano, TX