We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the Team and Position
As a Senior Account Manager working with our Enterprise clients, you will be a strategic advisor to our clients' in-person marketing initiatives and will oversee Splash adoption, ongoing engagement, expansion, and renewal initiatives within each account. You will understand our clients' marketing goals, how to measure event ROI, and you will work on a daily basis with Splash's Product, Support, and Sales teams to drive success. The position is a demanding and rewarding one.
- Oversee a book of Enterprise level accounts (>$30K ARR)
- Secure Renewals
- Identify, Generate, Manage, and Close Expansion Bookings
- Monitor and Influence Client Health Score
- Measure and Communicate Clients’ ROI
- Deliver Training, Support, and Project Management directly to clients
- Orchestrate Training, Support, and Project Management with new specialized CS roles
- Generate Customer Success Content
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 4+ years of experience in a client-facing or project management role
- Flawless communication skills
- Previous Experience at a SaaS company
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Negotiation abilities
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs in your field
- Experience in a quota-carrying role preferred, but not required
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players!
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.