About the Team and Position
As a Client Success Manager, you will be a strategic advisor to our clients' in-person marketing initiatives and will oversee Splash adoption, ongoing engagement, expansion, and renewal initiatives within each account. You will understand our clients' marketing goals, how to measure event ROI, and you will work on a daily basis with Splash's Product, Support, and Sales teams to drive success. The position is a demanding and rewarding one.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned book of primarily mid-market level accounts
- Secure Renewals
- Understand the dynamics of each client’s business and execute account plans to identify, Generate, Manage, and Close Expansion Bookings
- Monitor and Influence Client Health Score
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams, including measurement and communication of ROI
- Deliver Training, Support, and Project Management directly to clients
- Orchestrate Training, Support, and Project Management with new specialized CS roles
- Role requires minimum of 20% travel
Develop expertise in Splash technology and Events marketing methodology in order communicate long-term roadmap and represent client needs internally
- 2-5 years of experience in a client-facing or project management role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical, and organizational skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Negotiation abilities
- Expertise with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs in your field
- Experience in a quota-carrying role preferred, but not required
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players
If you’re interested in joining our talented, ambitious, and driven team, please send a cover letter and your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
PEAK6, Chicago, IL
Growth Marketing Manager
Captain401, San Francisco
Developer Relations Marketing
Optimizely, San Francisco CA, US
Performance Marketing Specialist (Chefs Plate)
Philippines - Visual Designer