Our mission: We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person.
Opportunity: We’re looking for an intern with a creative mind and a passion for marketing, to join our team. Our Marketing Intern will play an essential role in helping us achieve our demand generation, social media, and content marketing objectives.
What You Will Learn:
- How to create great content and manage an editorial publishing calendar
- How to layout blog and website content using Splash’s CMS
- How to manage a network of freelance writers
- Management of Splash’s social media channels by creating social images and messaging
- How to track content and social media analytics, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team
- Best SEO practices for content publishing
- How to promote product launches or new company initiatives
- How to gather competitive intelligence (on social networks)
- Build and update sales collateral and enablement materials
- Support the entire marketing team on various duties (sorting data, swag ordering, shipping materials, etc).
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field
- Strong written communication skills with experience in writing for blogs and social media channels
- Knowledge and skills around social platforms
- Proficiency in Google sheets/Excel
- A keen eye for detail and design
- A genuine passion for writing and social media
- The ability to perform other Marketing tasks as needed
- A self-starter, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
This is a paid internship, and the weekly minimum time commitment is 20 hours.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit https://splashthat.com/
Jobs You May Like
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, Berkeley, California, United States
Agente de Atendimento - RVBR
Red Ventures, São Paulo, Brazil
Procurement Buyer, Protein
HelloFresh, New York City
Director, Publicity - Latin America
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Associate Marketing Manager
Lyft, Hoboken, NJ
Senior Manager Partner Marketing - MEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands