Splash - Quality Assurance Specialist
Splash is a global event marketing technology that works with the world’s leading brands. Our Professional Services team helps clients successfully on-board to the platform, execute their programs successfully, and measure the impact. Implementation involves many moving parts, including regimented QA to ensure our clients’ success.
About the Position
Splash is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to help drive the modernization and optimization of the user experience for all technology and processes upon which end-users depend when completing their mission critical work. This position addresses the convergence of client demands for rapid delivery of complex services supporting a global enterprise and the fast-paced, iterative software development of our growing company.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will participate in the planning, design, testing, training, and support components of each major implementation and upgrade to technologies and/or Professional Services processes affecting end-users. This role executes the process of Spash software deployment and is focused on event success, seamless rollout and validation of platform setup with client expectations and acceptance criteria.
- Define, develop, implement, and execute test plans against requirements.
- Perform QA testing of web and mobile platform, including acceptance, functional, integration, regression, load, performance, and post-implementation testing.
- Interpret and provide feedback on product requirements and associated test/schedule implications.
- Provide feedback to Implementation Managers on product usability, functionality, and quality.
- Testing landing pages, email delivery, on site check in process, post event follow up touchpoints and integration.
- Prepare customer assets for handoff to other team members and document customer specific processes and work instructions
- Develop robust campaign documentation.
- Monitor, track, and report test and coverage status and statistics.
- Other duties as defined by management.
- 2 or more years of Software Quality Assurance work experience preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Broad experience in software testing, best practices, and related technologies.
- Ability to develop, execute, and maintain test plans and test cases.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Experience with Jira / Confluence or related bug tracking software
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Skilled in adapting experiences to match marketing personas
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Experience working in a fast-paced, iterative software development environment
- Strong working knowledge of different types of testing and Quality Assurance and Testing best practices.
- Proven ability to reconcile testing requirements with business requirements.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Imperfect Produce, Philadelphia, PA
Retail Manager - UK
Enjoy, Edgware Road, UK
Chief Operating Officer
Omidyar Network, Redwood City, CA
Provider Data Analyst
Bright Health, Denver, Colorado
PatientPop, Santa Monica, CA
Senior Manager, Sales Operations