Vehicle Depot Assistant
More than a car rental company, we provide the complete service.
What will you do?
- Ensuring all new vehicles are set up for Rental on delivery including registering in the fleet system, installing vehicle trackers, marketing material and updating the vehicle status;
- Conducting vehicle inspections with members at on-boarding, during monthly in life inspections, as a result of a vehicle exchange (including accidents) and at end of Rental. Identify and charge for any damage as per the Splend policies;
- Conduct a daily Fleet check to ensure all vehicles are in the correct status and vehicle Status SLA’s are adhered to by dropping off and collecting vehicles from warranty, service centres, car wash, vehicle refuelling, smash repair etc. Includes collecting vehicles from members due to non-payment of rental;
- Ensure available ready to rent vehicles are suitable for members by cleaning the vehicles, ensuring all marketing collateral is up to date on the vehicle and the vehicle has been safety checked for servicing, air pressure and oil levels.
You are an experienced Vehicle Service Coordinator who:
- Previous car rental experience;
- Year 12 HSC completion;
- Stock control/Panel beating/logistics or related industry experience highly desirable;
- Intermediate computer skills including excel and Fleet Management;
- Full unrestricted motor vehicle license;
- Mechanical aptitude or a reasonable understanding of motor vehicles.
Splend is more than a car rental company for Uber drivers, we provide the complete service. Splend is Australia’s preferred supplier of rental vehicles for on-demand rideshare and delivery services such as Uber and UberEATS. It is our mission to ensure Splend Members become more profitable, safer and happier drivers. At Splend we don't just see that culture is something to be written about, we see it as something to be sung about. Our vision developed a culture of innovation, agility and transparency that focuses on outcomes not outputs. We hold ourselves accountable for the company culture and know that you can't buy it, you can't grow it, you can't develop it, you have to live it.
Want to learn more about Splend? Visit Splend's website.
Jobs You May Like
Operations Associate, Xpring
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Mission Operations Engineering
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Operations Manager - Athens
Senior Database Reliability Engineer
Operations Manager - South Korea
Senior Analyst, Planning
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ