Fleet Service Coordinator
More than a car rental company, we provide the complete service.
- Set up new vehicles for Rental on delivery including registering in the fleet system, installing vehicle trackers, marketing material and updating the vehicle status.
- Conduct detailed vehicle inspections with members at on-boarding, during monthly in life inspection, as a result of a vehicle exchange (including accidents) and at the end of Rental. Identify and charge for any damage as per the Splend policies.
- Conduct a daily Fleet check to ensure all vehicles are in the correct status and vehicles status SLA’s are adhered to by dropping off and collecting vehicles from warranty, service centres, car wash, vehicle refueling, smash repair etc. Includes collecting vehicles from members due to non-payment of rental.
- Ensure available ready to rent vehicles are suitable for members by cleaning the vehicles, ensuring all marketing collateral is up to date on the vehicle and the vehicle has been safety checked for servicing, air pressure and oil levels.
- Manage reported vehicle faults with the manufacturer and head office fleet team for warranty and mechanical issues. obtain evidence of servicing documentation from the service centre where this is not received.
- Liaise with Head Office Fleet team to ensure vehicles are returned prior to their end of life. Ensure vehicle inspection is completed and liaise rectification in line with guidelines or as directed. remove vehicle trackers and marketing collateral and liaise with Fleet team for pick-up of vehicle. Update vehicle status once the vehicle has been collected.
- Manage the key log to ensure at all times prior to disposal Splend has a spare key for all vehicles.
- Ensure that the vehicle management is complaint with Splend occupational health and safety policy.
- Year 12 HSC completion
- Intermediate level in computer skills including Excel
- Full unrestricted Motor Vehicle License
- Mechanical aptitude or a reasonable understanding of motor vehicles
- TAFE course or experience in mechanical repairs would be an advantage
- Previous car rental experience highly advantage
- Stock control/Panel beating/Logistics or related industry experience highly desirable
Splend is more than a car rental company for Uber drivers, we provide the complete service. Splend is Australia’s preferred supplier of rental vehicles for on-demand rideshare and delivery services such as Uber and UberEATS. It is our mission to ensure Splend Members become more profitable, safer and happier drivers. At Splend we don't just see that culture is something to be written about, we see it as something to be sung about. Our vision developed a culture of innovation, agility and transparency that focuses on outcomes not outputs. We hold ourselves accountable for the company culture and know that you can't buy it, you can't grow it, you can't develop it, you have to live it.
Want to learn more about Splend? Visit Splend's website.
Jobs You May Like
Reporting Systems Analyst
Visa, Austin TX, US
Director of Information Security
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas
Drift, Boston, San Francisco, Seattle
Red Antler, Brooklyn
Director of Developer Marketing, Xpring
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Sales & Marketing Technology Manager
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA