Country Manager - Australia
More than a car rental company, we provide the complete service.
- Establish and implement an effective strategy to enable the business to achieve agreed targets in terms of growth and profitability
- Manage the quality and quantity of employee productivity and hold team members accountable for delivering strategic outcomes
- Implement business improvement and growth opportunities within Australia
- Actively engage with peer level to ensure business needs and outcomes are met through achievement of team goals
- Accountability for country specific P&L and allocated KPI’s
- Forecasting the demand and supply of driver members, tracking and resolving complaints
- Generate ideas about future industry activities to ensure cutting edge strategy; maintain up to date knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends
- Minimum 10 years industry and / or service sector experience (automotive finance, fleet leasing/management, car rental or similar)
- MBA desirable
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit at the same time as alignment to Splend’s global strategy
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related field (e.g. commerce, finance, accounting)
- Understands the importance of working together to achieve great heights. Regularly engages with others to strengthen collaboration.
- A strong leader that identifies with Splend’s purpose, behaves in an ethical manner and inspires self and others to move beyond the job role to significant contribution.
Splend is more than a car rental company for Uber drivers, we provide the complete service. Splend is Australia’s preferred supplier of rental vehicles for on-demand rideshare and delivery services such as Uber and UberEATS. It is our mission to ensure Splend Members become more profitable, safer and happier drivers. At Splend we don't just see that culture is something to be written about, we see it as something to be sung about. Our vision developed a culture of innovation, agility and transparency that focuses on outcomes not outputs. We hold ourselves accountable for the company culture and know that you can't buy it, you can't grow it, you can't develop it, you have to live it.
Want to learn more about Splend? Visit Splend's website.
Jobs You May Like
Processor (Second Shift)
Flow Kana, Redwood Valley
Operations Analyst | New Graduate
Flexport, Hong Kong Island, HK
Business Operations Team Lead
Beyond, Houston TX
Optometrist (Part-Time), NYC Market
Warby Parker, New York, NY
OurHealth, Carmel, IN
Procurement Senior Analyst (3 positions)
99, São Paulo