Spokeo is seeking a UI/UX Designer to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
As a Spokeo UI/UX Designer, you will help the Design team to build human-centered designs. You will research our users’ behaviors and needs, create user interfaces and interactions, and design compelling experiences that delight.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Work on Spokeo’s web and mobile products and features
- Collaborate closely with product owners and designers to ideate new products and features
- Create wireframes, visual designs (email templates, landing pages, site images), beautiful icons and elegant layouts for any type of device (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Develop pixel-perfect specs and design documentation, based on product requirements
- Work within existing style guidelines and create a consistent look that aligns with Spokeo’s brand
- Analyze data-driven insights and user research to inform design decisions
- Partner with developers to ensure creative styles are within technical constraints
- 1-2+ years of professional web design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or a related field
- Extensive portfolio of work across multiple platforms (UI design, illustration, brand development)
- Proficient in Sketch and Adobe Suite
- Understanding of UI, UX, interaction design, HCI and animation principles
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Extreme attention to detail and consistency
- Outstanding communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to collaborate with a team, as well as being able to work autonomously
- Passionate about being apart of an integral part of solving complex problems with simple, easy-to-use solutions
- Care more about successful outcomes and happy customers than your design vision
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical design feedback
- Committed to meeting deadlines and skilled at handling multiple projects simultaneously
We Provide The Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Stock Options
We Provide The Following Perks:
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Wellness Classes
- Gym Reimbursement
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
What can you do with Spokeo? Research Whether you're looking up an unknown caller, looking to learn more about your date, or wanting to research a new neighborhood you are moving to, a quick search on Spokeo gives you access to billions of records in an instant. Reconnect Spokeo makes it easy to reunite with family, friends and love interests. Simply search a name, phone number, or other details and easily find the most recent information we have available. What Spokeo doesn't do Credit, Insurance or Employee Screening Spokeo does not have access to secure or private financial information. You may not use Spokeo for credit, tenant or insurance screening purposes. Utilizing Spokeo's platform for purposes of employee screening is strictly prohibited. Any Purpose Specified in the FCRA Spokeo is not a credit reporting agency and does not offer consumer reports. We work hard to ensure that all of the data on our site is within established guidelines.
Want to learn more about Spokeo? Visit Spokeo's website.
The best bed for better sleep
Jobs You May Like
Lead Frontend Engineer - Marketing
Gemini, Chicago, Illinois, United States, New York, NY, Portland,...