Spokeo is seeking a Senior Product Designer to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
We are seeking a talented individual with knowledge of both interaction and visual design. The right addition to our team will help us turn our vision to reality and be involved in every product development process; including brainstorming the next great product to tweaking pixels right before launch.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Brainstorming and development with product owners and designers on concept and design direction
- Participate in user experience research and usability studies
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Rapidly prototype flows, concepts, and interactions, take in feedback, and successively iterate
- Enjoy countless UX challenges and solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Obsess over details and produce pixel perfect, high fidelity designs
- Work closely with teams to make designs a reality
- Must provide portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions and a variety of projects
- 6+ years of professional design experience
- Experience HTML/CSS
- Proficient in visual and web design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Experience designing for multiple types of devices
- Experience with prototyping ideas to test viability
- Experience in interaction design, user centered design methodologies and usability
- Demonstrated understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space
- Strong, clean visual design sense
We Provide The Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Stock Options
We Provide The Following Perks:
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Wellness Classes
- Gym Reimbursement
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
What can you do with Spokeo? Research Whether you're looking up an unknown caller, looking to learn more about your date, or wanting to research a new neighborhood you are moving to, a quick search on Spokeo gives you access to billions of records in an instant. Reconnect Spokeo makes it easy to reunite with family, friends and love interests. Simply search a name, phone number, or other details and easily find the most recent information we have available. What Spokeo doesn't do Credit, Insurance or Employee Screening Spokeo does not have access to secure or private financial information. You may not use Spokeo for credit, tenant or insurance screening purposes. Utilizing Spokeo's platform for purposes of employee screening is strictly prohibited. Any Purpose Specified in the FCRA Spokeo is not a credit reporting agency and does not offer consumer reports. We work hard to ensure that all of the data on our site is within established guidelines.
Want to learn more about Spokeo? Visit Spokeo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mixpanel, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager - Security
Acquia, Boston, MA
Partner Integration Intern
Intent Media, New York City
Textile & Material Development Manager
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
Product Lead - Frontend Platform
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Sr. Operations Business Process Manager
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA