Spokeo's QA team is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for defining, reviewing, and executing test protocols. You will also provide frontline support for identifying and debugging software defects. The ideal candidate will also investigate complex issues and provide analysis, potentially including fix recommendations.
- Gather and document test case requirements
- Clearly, log defects, maintain test data and monitor test performance over time
- Design, develop and execute automated unit tests, integration tests, and user-acceptance tests, both black-box, and white-box test cases
- Develop and maintain test jobs on continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins
- Set up and maintain test environments and test infrastructure on Amazon Web Services
- Develop, execute and maintain performance tests and reports
- Investigate incoming bug reports by reproducing issues and investigating logs
- Work collaboratively with software developers
- Mentor Junior team members
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related field and 4 years of software development experience (or alternatively, a Master's degree and 2 years of experience)
- Strong Web testing and automation skills, in-depth knowledge with Selenium WebDriver, familiar with one or more modern test frameworks, such as RSpec.
- Strong Linux background
- Experience in one or more programming languages, such as Ruby or Java
- In-Depth infrastructure knowledge, Amazon Web Services preferred
- In-Depth SQL experience
- In-Depth experience in API testing, performance testing, familiar with one or more performance testing tools, such as Gatling, Siege, JMeter, or Grinder
- In-Depth QA Methodologies
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Must possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Be highly self-motivated and ready to learn new concepts and technologies
- Have strong interpersonal skills, writing, and communication skills, as well as a dedication to software quality
What can you do with Spokeo? Research Whether you're looking up an unknown caller, looking to learn more about your date, or wanting to research a new neighborhood you are moving to, a quick search on Spokeo gives you access to billions of records in an instant. Reconnect Spokeo makes it easy to reunite with family, friends and love interests. Simply search a name, phone number, or other details and easily find the most recent information we have available. What Spokeo doesn't do Credit, Insurance or Employee Screening Spokeo does not have access to secure or private financial information. You may not use Spokeo for credit, tenant or insurance screening purposes. Utilizing Spokeo's platform for purposes of employee screening is strictly prohibited. Any Purpose Specified in the FCRA Spokeo is not a credit reporting agency and does not offer consumer reports. We work hard to ensure that all of the data on our site is within established guidelines.
Want to learn more about Spokeo? Visit Spokeo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Android Platform Engineer
Lookout, Toronto, Ontario
Staff Software Engineer - Full Stack
Vungle, San Francisco
Sr. Software Test Engineer
Visa, Denver CO, US
SQA Intern 軟體測試實習工程師 （學生實習）
Solution Architect - Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, Tokyo
Lead Engineer, Frontend
Narvar, Bengaluru, India