Spokeo is seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will help to directly shape how people find, connect, verify, investigate, and be informed by using public records and social content. You will work closely with Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers to build human-centered designs. You will research our users’ behaviors and needs, create user interfaces and interactions, and design compelling experiences that delight.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Create features and experiences from initial concept to released product
- Define interaction models, user flows, and concept and implement the visual identity of Spokeo into features
- Design full-stack designs across our platforms by creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and pixel perfect visuals
- Work within existing style guidelines and expand upon them
- Adapt creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical and brand standards universally
- Incorporate data-driven insights and user research to inform design decisions
- Work cross-functionally with other designers, developers, and product managers
- 5+ years of relevant experience designing interfaces and experiences for web and mobile
- Proficient in Sketch, as well as interaction software such as Origami, Atomic, or Marvel
- Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, interaction design, and HCI principles
- Possess exceptional understanding of style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow
- Care more about successful outcomes and happy customers than your design vision
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical design feedback
- Outstanding communication, design thought leadership, and presentation and storytelling skills
- Committed to meeting deadlines and skilled at handling multiple projects simultaneously
We Provide The Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Stock Options
We Provide The Following Perks:
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Wellness Classes
- Gym Reimbursement
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
What can you do with Spokeo? Research Whether you're looking up an unknown caller, looking to learn more about your date, or wanting to research a new neighborhood you are moving to, a quick search on Spokeo gives you access to billions of records in an instant. Reconnect Spokeo makes it easy to reunite with family, friends and love interests. Simply search a name, phone number, or other details and easily find the most recent information we have available. What Spokeo doesn't do Credit, Insurance or Employee Screening Spokeo does not have access to secure or private financial information. You may not use Spokeo for credit, tenant or insurance screening purposes. Utilizing Spokeo's platform for purposes of employee screening is strictly prohibited. Any Purpose Specified in the FCRA Spokeo is not a credit reporting agency and does not offer consumer reports. We work hard to ensure that all of the data on our site is within established guidelines.
Want to learn more about Spokeo? Visit Spokeo's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.