Spokeo is seeking a Senior Manager, SEO to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
As the Senior Manager, SEO, you will be an expert to drive, develop, and grow SEO strategy and initiatives. You will be responsible for developing and growing organic marketing strategies, such as content marketing, organic link building, and social media. Moreover, the individual will be responsible for developing and managing technical SEO projects, such as keyword strategy, schema.org structures, and site performance.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Drive SEO best practices about website architecture, UI/UX, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for relevant keywords
- Develop content marketing and link building strategies to improve brand and site authority
- Leverage various internal and external analytics tools to monitor and improve SEO metrics such as crawl rate, indexation, and SERP rankings for relevant keywords
- Gather and draw insights from data that can help define areas of improvement and optimization
- Develop and evangelize SEO specifications as part of the holistic marketing and product strategy
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, engineering, and analytics teams to develop and manage A/B test optimizations, technical projects, and other SEO initiatives
- Improve conversions on organic marketing channels
- 3-5 years in-house experience in driving SEO, preferably sites with over 1 million URLs
- Proven track record of helping websites achieve rapid and sustained long-term growth
- Experience managing content teams and firms focused on distributing high quality content on high authority sites that is relevant and on brand
- Specific experience with e-commerce preferred, but not required
- A strong understanding of all SEO best practices such as user content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture
- Broad experience with various analysis/SEO tools
- Self-motivated and independent, well-organized, able to do hands-on work and analysis with minimum supervision and works well with all staff levels
- Have strong time management, communication, project management, and presentation skills
- Able to thrive in a fast paced team environment, managing multiple conflicting priorities
- Bachelor’s degree required with an MBA preferred
We Provide The Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Stock Options
We Provide The Following Perks:
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Wellness Classes
- Gym Reimbursement
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
What can you do with Spokeo? Research Whether you're looking up an unknown caller, looking to learn more about your date, or wanting to research a new neighborhood you are moving to, a quick search on Spokeo gives you access to billions of records in an instant. Reconnect Spokeo makes it easy to reunite with family, friends and love interests. Simply search a name, phone number, or other details and easily find the most recent information we have available. What Spokeo doesn't do Credit, Insurance or Employee Screening Spokeo does not have access to secure or private financial information. You may not use Spokeo for credit, tenant or insurance screening purposes. Utilizing Spokeo's platform for purposes of employee screening is strictly prohibited. Any Purpose Specified in the FCRA Spokeo is not a credit reporting agency and does not offer consumer reports. We work hard to ensure that all of the data on our site is within established guidelines.
Want to learn more about Spokeo? Visit Spokeo's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies