Spokeo is seeking a Senior Release and Integration Engineer to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected and trust a little easier.
Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 12 billion records and 18 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more. Every day our nimble team takes on enormous challenges in data science that push the limits of the cloud and search architecture.
- Build, maintain and continuously improve an infrastructure for multiple cross-functional development teams including source code repository, build tools and scripts, continuous integration infrastructure, packaging and deployment tools.
- Establish and maintain an agile development toolset including tools for managing user stories and product defects.
- Establish processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
- Investigate and recommend best practices for maintaining code quality, including the development of code metrics, code review workflows, code coverage measurement and the use of static and dynamic analysis tools.
- Influence and drive operational excellence best practices within the organization.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience, or related field required.
- 4+ years experience or background in Build and Release Engineering.
- 3+ years experience in programming in Ruby, and shell scripting.
- 3+ years experience with Jenkins, or other continuous integration tools.
- 3+ years experience setting up and/or maintaining automated build systems
- 1+ years of experience in a leadership role supporting a product development organization which has successfully delivered consumer-oriented products.
- Good understanding of the integration between automated software tests and the build process.
- Familiarity with product development and test automation (Full-Stack Web Applications, Web Services), service-oriented architecture and/or micro-services
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
- Experience with evaluating and integrating open source and in-house developed toolsets.
What can you do with Spokeo? Research Whether you're looking up an unknown caller, looking to learn more about your date, or wanting to research a new neighborhood you are moving to, a quick search on Spokeo gives you access to billions of records in an instant. Reconnect Spokeo makes it easy to reunite with family, friends and love interests. Simply search a name, phone number, or other details and easily find the most recent information we have available. What Spokeo doesn't do Credit, Insurance or Employee Screening Spokeo does not have access to secure or private financial information. You may not use Spokeo for credit, tenant or insurance screening purposes. Utilizing Spokeo's platform for purposes of employee screening is strictly prohibited. Any Purpose Specified in the FCRA Spokeo is not a credit reporting agency and does not offer consumer reports. We work hard to ensure that all of the data on our site is within established guidelines.
Want to learn more about Spokeo? Visit Spokeo's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.