Spring, Headquarters - NYC
Spring is the top app to shop and discover the best brands.
Spring wants to change the way people shop and the way brands interact with customers. The company was founded in 2013 with the vision to build a digital alternative to traditional brick and mortar retailers: we’re the store that never closes, is available wherever you are in the world, and has impeccable customer service from when you first open the app, to when your purchase arrives at your front door. We’re not constrained by challenges that traditional online retailers face, so we’re delivering a shopping experience that puts our customers first.
The Product team at Spring is made up of Product Managers, Designers, and Researchers who put the needs of our customers first. They are problem-solvers who together own the full product lifecycle, from research and experimentation, to launch and data-informed iteration cycles. They are experts at collaborating with stakeholders across the business to deliver meaningful features to our users.
We currently have five PMs and two Directors who are critical for making our engineering machine work well and we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager, Platform to join us. To achieve Spring’s ambitious vision, we are investing heavily over the coming years in our platform (catalog, order placement, and syndication), to ensure that we are able to deliver the most value, service, and convenience to our customers, both on Spring and via our syndication partners. This role will add some oomph to the existing Platform PM team and will work with engineering to get new features and product enhancements shipped.
As a PM you will:
- Partner with multiple teams in the organization. Any single feature could involve Brand Managers, Product Design, DevOps, and engineering teams in two time zones. You should be able to identify stakeholders, plan for how these various teams will work together, estimate project deadlines, and work to solve any blockers
- Develop a deep understanding of our consumers and act as an advocate for their needs
- Identify blockers and work with teams to erase hurdles, provide clarity, and solve problems
- Communicate, communicate, communicate. You are our go-to for anything and everything related to the roadmap
- Ship high-quality features that have an immediate and measurable impact on our business
- Actively participate in maintaining and creating a high bar in our product practices. Our culture is one of enablement: if you think something should change, we want to hear your ideas
- Be responsible and accountable for the success of your features
- Iterate, optimize, learn from mistakes, and continuously strive to make Spring better
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable experience shipping high impact products across a variety of industry categories
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrable analytical, reasoning, problem-solving and cognitive skills
- Proven aptitude for identifying and meeting latent or unrealized user needs
- Experience creating and executing complex, multi-platform product strategies
- Passion for consumer technology
- Demonstrable knowledge of leading edge advancements in machine/deep learning, native mobile and web technologies
- Insatiable curiosity and an appetite for constant learning
- Ability to analyze complex data and identify actionable insights
- Natural agility and comfort with fast-paced, demanding and high growth tech environments
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
Spring is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Inspired by the season and the street, Spring is a single shopping destination where people can discover amazing products and buy them directly from the brands and designers that make them.
Want to learn more about Spring? Visit Spring's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Experience Specialist (UX)
Avecto, UK, Manchester
Sr. Engineer/Engineer - Coolant Pump DRE
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Product Owner (m/f) Passenger App
Sr. Motor Mechanical Design Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior UX Designer/Researcher
foodora Germany, Berlin
Senior Product Manager, Video Marketing
Wistia, Cambridge, MA