Spring, NYC - Headquarters
Spring is the top app to shop and discover the best brands.
Our vision at Spring is to become your personal, trusted shopping assistant that you can turn to daily for recommendations and inspiration. We’re not constrained by the challenges that traditional online retailers face so we’re delivering a shopping experience that puts our customers first. We have thousands of brands on our platform and we’re in a unique position to connect consumers with brands they love and brands they have yet to discover.
The last three years have been focused on building out the supply and technology sides of our business. Supply was focused on building relationships with brands and helping brands understand the ROI of partnering with us. Our technology teams were focused on building multi-platform e-commerce products and features. Now we’re entering year four and have an exciting set of business, product, growth, and technology goals to achieve.
To help achieve our growth goals for 2017, we are growing the Business Intelligence Team and looking for Analysts who will be the “go-to” for all things data, gathering pertinent information, and providing visibility for decision makers within the company. This person will be responsible for building and acquiring important data to influence decisions and assess how the overall business is performing, while at the same time have the freedom to seek out and drive strategies and analyses to push the business forward. Reporting to the Director, Business Strategy & Intelligence, this person will have the exposure to work with key members of the executive team, allowing exposure to many different parts of the business.
What you will do:
- Partner with the Marketing, Brands, Product, and Customer Experience teams to provide actionable insights into the business that can push Spring forward
- Define, maintain, and deliver business KPIs and weekly dashboards to leadership team
- Manage how our data is stored and suggest process improvements where needed
- Speak the language of our business. You should understand CAC, GMV, etc.
- Model business decisions, partnerships, and outcomes off provided metrics/data
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in data analysis,business intelligence, or product insight role
- Prior experience in ecommerce or tech preferred
- Strong Looker & SQL skills: have the ability to build analyses and dashboards
- Strong Excel and Slide skills: know how to build models and digestible visualizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Curiosity and persistency. This role will expose you to questions that don’t have easy or immediate answers; you will leave no stone unturned in your quest to find the right solution
Spring is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Inspired by the season and the street, Spring is a single shopping destination where people can discover amazing products and buy them directly from the brands and designers that make them.
Want to learn more about Spring? Visit https://www.shopspring.com/
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Member Data Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Director of Fraud, Risk and Identity
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Engagement Manager, S.Europe
Zuora, Paris, France
Site Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Oslo, Norway
Data Analyst Lead
User Experience Researcher - Buyer Insights
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY