Integrated Marketing Manager
Spring, Headquarters - NYC
Spring is the top app to shop and discover the best brands.
Spring was founded in 2013 with the goal of reimagining how people shop online and on their phones. Our product provides a platform for 2000+ brands to sell their products directly to consumers. Brands win because they have access to much wider consumer base than they normally would. Consumers win because they can shop their favorite brands and discover new ones in a single location, at any time and in any place.
Spring’s marketing department is responsible for spreading our value proposition to potential customers, brands, and partnerships, retaining existing customers and brands, and driving sales and engagement. Marketing also contributes heavily to one of Spring’s biggest goals: “acquire more customers”. As a result, there is a big push this year to build out the team, establish goals and KPIs, successfully manage our different marketing channels (paid, owned, earned), and identify a long term strategic vision for the department.
To help meet these goals, we are hiring an Integrated Marketing Manager who will report to our Head of Brand Marketing and will focus on building out short and long term strategy for Spring’s owned channels. This piece of the role will require a scientific and problem-solving mindset, plus the ability to use data to drive insights and action for the team. Marketing will try a number of things to generate interest and top-of-funnel awareness of our brand. Some of these things will work, some won’t and you’ll be asked to help us understand why.
The Marketing Manager will also contribute to brand marketing, helping to craft the story that Spring wants to share with our customers. This aspect of the role will require you to utilize the artistic and creative sides of your brain and you’ll collaborate closely with Editorial and Design to bring the Spring identity to life.
As a Marketing Manager, here is a non-exhaustive list of the other things you will do:
- Develop media plans for brand marketing campaigns in collaboration with both internal and external partners. Identify new, innovative media opportunities to test across formats spanning OOH, print, TV, digital video, sponsored content, experiential, etc.
- Build roadmap of quarterly marquee marketing partnerships and monthly partnership pulses to extend the reach of the Spring brand, punctuate our brand identity, and drive awareness, consideration, and customer acquisition
- Develop monthly marketing calendars with a compelling content through-line and rich, multi-channel marketing moments each week
- Collaborate across the organization to bring campaigns to life, taking ownership from strategy and concepting through to execution and recapping, playing both the strategist and project manager role in the process
- Be a Spring storyteller. In collaboration with Marketing, Editorial, and Design, bring the Spring identity to life through our daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal beats. Author briefs and marketing plans that come to life in the form of hyper-engaging campaigns
- Stay close to data and campaign performance by working closely with the others on the marketing team; add your own insights and data to help us understand the full landscape. You’ll own the develop of the integrated/brands portion of the monthly marketing scorecard
- Potentially manage direct reports as the company and our marketing needs grow
Our top candidate will have experience and aptitude in the following areas:
- 4 - 5 years + work experience in a marketing role. While we are not looking specifically for experience in fashion, you should have a genuine interest in the industry
- Brand and integrated marketing, including broad familiarity with both owned and paid channels, how to employ them to achieve specific objectives, etc. You also pay attention to innovative campaigns, emerging media, trends, etc. to inform own ideation
- Campaign ownership, from start to finish: this includes everything from strategy, concepting, and planning, to execution and recapping; willingness and excitement to wear hats across that spectrum
- Innate skill in storytelling and creativity: you thrive at taking clinical objectives and translating them into compelling ideas and stories for projects both big and small
- Results and insights-oriented, with an understanding of and appreciation for marketing KPIs and an ability to dig into the results of a campaign and develop an insights-driven recap. While we won’t expect you to know all of the metrics we use to measure success, you’ll need to demonstrate the ability to learn these quickly
- Style intuition, embracing and reflecting the fashion space, including trends, brands, seasonality, retail landscape and social POV to drive campaign development.
- Appetite to operate in a fast-paced start-up environment; comfort with ambiguity and ability to “roll with the punches” when things change (and they do, frequently)
- Management experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Excel skills and experience using Google Analytics (former is required, latter is preferred)
Spring is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Inspired by the season and the street, Spring is a single shopping destination where people can discover amazing products and buy them directly from the brands and designers that make them.
Want to learn more about Spring? Visit https://www.shopspring.com/
Jobs You May Like
E-Commerce Styling Associate
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Quantitative User Research Intern
GitHub, San Francisco
Manager, Global Creative Marketing - Documentary and Unscripted
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Ad Operations Coordinator
Snap Inc., New York, NY
I Want to Tell You About Me
Brown Bag Marketing, Atlanta
Digital Account Manager
Time Inc., New York, NY