Customer Experience Associate
SproutVideo, New York
Helping businesses grow with powerful, easy to use, and affordable video hosting.
Support our customers and help them to achieve the most they can with SproutVideo. Work to grow our client base and relationships with existing clients. Act as the voice of the customer to ensure the platform reflects user needs.
- Become a product expert in the first month
- Able to handle ticket volume/incoming chats without assistance
- Identify areas for improvement in customer communications and training
- Manage all support resources, creating and updating when needed
- Provide regular reports on customer activity
- Build existing customer relationships and help to improve customer retention
- Comfortable handling prospective customer callbacks
- Assist Director of Customer Success in creating platform training for new users
- Able to support entire customer lifecycle, converting prospects to paid users and driving engagement and retention
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to listen and empathize with customer needs
- Independent worker who seeks out additional projects to improve team
- Interest in Video and basic HTML/CSS skills a plus
We are a small passionate team, working together to build the best possible company that we can. We love people who are full of ideas and want to see them come to life. Are you looking for somewhere that you can really make an impact on decisions and grow with a company? Then apply to come work with us.
Our offices are located in Williamsburg. We offer competitive benefits and salary with meaningful equity. We have generous vacation, and a company retreat (and don’t forget the office puppies).
Please submit your resume and a thoughtfully written cover letter describing why you're the right person for this role to [email protected].
We are a small passionate team, based in Brooklyn, working together to build the best possible company we can. We love people who are full of ideas and want to see them come to life. We offer competitive benefits and salary with meaningful equity. We have a generous vacation policy and an annual company retreat...and dogs are always welcome, too!
Want to learn more about SproutVideo? Visit SproutVideo's website.
Jobs You May Like
INDIGO fair, San Francisco
R&D Team Leader
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Software Engineering Intern - Greenplum Database
Pivotal Software, Palo Alto, California
Director of Engineering, Product Engineering
Tinder, Palo Alto, CA
Software Engineer, C++