You will lead Cash Customer Operations (CCO) Global Policy and Program function, which is part of the CCO Operational Excellence (OE) team. You will own the global CCO policy and program framework and oversee the ongoing health and function of the program. You will be part of a team who provides comprehensive management of global CCO policies and programs. You will report to the CCO OE Lead.
- Drive the CCO policy program by developing policy governance requirements via the CCO’s policy on policies.
- Direct the CCO policy framework program, including providing oversight for policies and associated documents, synchronizing policies with regulatory and requirements/controls, maintaining a central policy repository, and tracking approval requirements.
- Work with CCO subject matter experts to manage the policy inventory, including providing assistance on the development, socialization, and update of policies.
- Manage ongoing and purpose-built reporting, and track policy life-cycles, including approvals, revisions, and implementations.
- Manage work-streams and identify goals, follow-up with policy owners to determine issue resolutions and escalate when needed, and build relationships with compliance and other partners.
- Help develop program goals, manage systems used to support policy initiatives, and address cross-enterprise issues.
- Develop communication plans and resources regarding the CCO policy program and deliver policy management presentations.
- Help establish and own the CCO-wide system of record for policies.
- Extract meaningful insights from large amounts of data and present them in a digestible format.
- Analyze complex policy topics tailored to audiences such as leadership teams, executives, and senior managers.
- Be an innovative expert with partners helping teams achieve their goals.
- Build relationships and credibility with business leads, external partners, and regulators through collaborative and independent projects
- 5+ years of experience in compliance or risk management roles
- Experience directly managing one or more direct reports
- Experience managing competing projects
- 8+ years of experience in policy management
- Experience with policy management SaaS platforms
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. So we’re building easy tools to empower and enrich people. Tools that shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it—because we believe in fair and square. We started with a little white card reader but haven’t stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, our Cash app lets people send money instantly, and we’re building easy tools for customers, too. We’re empowering the electrician to send invoices, setting up the food truck with a delivery option, helping the clothing boutique pay its employees, and giving the coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
Want to learn more about Square? Visit Square's website.
WE PUT MORE POWER IN YOUR HANDS