The Seller Risk team works to protect our customers and Square from financial risk coming from Fraud, Payment Disputes, and Credit. We keep our customers safe while $25B+ flows through Square annually, and we allow the entire company to take risks and grow. We take pride in our work and our mission to protect Square, protect our customers, and make a complicated and sometimes painful process understandable to all.
We're looking for experienced Product Managers for multiple opportunities within our Risk Product team, to expand our capabilities to protect customers and Square as we continue to grow with new products and expand to new locales. You will work with a team to detect and prevent fraudsters from exploiting Square's systems, and to advocate for legitimate customers that get caught in Square's risk detection net. You'll work with our engineering, machine learning, design, operations and policy teams across Square and the Seller Risk organization.
- Define and develop a vision and yearly strategy for your risk vertical in collaboration with Engineering, Design, Analytics, Policy, and Operations partner teams across Seller Risk.
- Achieve remarkable products and features that ensure optimal experiences for Sellers while protecting Square against financial loss.
- Address challenging prioritization questions through data-driven approaches that put your customer first.
- Establish your product road-map and lead your cross functional team to completion within target range.
- Represent your team, your team's goals, and your team's strategy to meet those goals with multiple partners, Risk leadership, and senior company leaders.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience building consensus and working with diverse partners across a product ecosystem.
- Vision: You've formed, gained and supported strategies shaping the direction of your product.
- Results: You're excellent tactically, with experience shipping elegant products at scale.
- Customer empathy: Experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs.
- Developed industry-leading products that have solved complex problems for their customers.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. So we’re building easy tools to empower and enrich people. Tools that shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it—because we believe in fair and square. We started with a little white card reader but haven’t stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, our Cash app lets people send money instantly, and we’re building easy tools for customers, too. We’re empowering the electrician to send invoices, setting up the food truck with a delivery option, helping the clothing boutique pay its employees, and giving the coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
Want to learn more about Square? Visit Square's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.