Creative Project Manager, Square for Retail and Beauty
Square, Atlanta GA, US
Square works for every business.
As a Project Manager on the Retail and Beauty Creative team, you will manage a variety of creative marketing projects. You will be part of a growing Operations team within Square's Retail and Beauty Creative organization that includes creative directors, designers, writers, and design technologists, and several other ops team members. Our ops team helps manage our resources against annual and quarterly roadmaps, ensuring that projects can be executed efficiently according to plans. It is your responsibility to ensure delivery of excellent work on time and on brief while helping the team meet expectations.
- Work with program managers to implement programs that improve the team's processes, infrastructure, and workflows
- Manage multiple active and upcoming projects' timelines, milestones, resource needs, budgets, and deliverables
- You'll track progress, understand requirements, communicate status to project stakeholders, and problem solve to facilitate effective workflows
- Partner with creative leadership, marketers, and program managers to resource plans and manage multiple project workflows
- Manage tasks and subtasks in Asana to keep project information updated and organized, including the associated documentation, status sheets and assets
- Be the point person to promote communication of creative project status – both inside and outside the creative organization. Among other things, this will include project status and progress, documenting action items, following up with owners on commitments, and ensuring expectations are understood
- Manage relationships with team members in marketing, product, and engineering to guarantee a smooth operational process and successful project delivery
- Be the heart and soul of the creative team with an understanding of each person's strengths and bandwidth. You'll coordinate work reviews and promote a culture that encourages creative excellence, collaboration, and positive team morale
- 2+ years experience as a project manager or producer either in a design firm, ad agency, or a part of an in-house creative team.
- Experience with scoping, budgeting, and project planning across websites, social assets, emails, and other digital advertising
- Skills in industry standard Project Management software, workflows and tool sets (bonus: Asana and Jira)
- Experience implementing new processes at scale within creative teams
- An affinity for creating culture for product and design communities, and bringing people close together
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. So we’re building easy tools to empower and enrich people. Tools that shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it—because we believe in fair and square. We started with a little white card reader but haven’t stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, our Cash app lets people send money instantly, and we’re building easy tools for customers, too. We’re empowering the electrician to send invoices, setting up the food truck with a delivery option, helping the clothing boutique pay its employees, and giving the coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
Want to learn more about Square? Visit Square's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one