SFS (Bilingual) Customer Success Advocate
Square, San Antonio TX, US
Square works for every business.
The Square Financial Services (SFS) team is looking for a bilingual, SFS Customer Success Advocate to provide support and risk mitigation within the business financing space with fluency in both English and Spanish. The SFS team at Square oversees safely providing funds to our customers to help them grow their businesses. The Operations team on SFS provides a wonderful experience to our Sellers, and you will be the first level of support provided to our Seller community. You will provide support to Square Sellers with Square Loans questions/needs and become a leader in all inquiries SFS and Square Loans related. You will use your proximity to customers to identify issues to improve the customer experience for Square Loans borrowers. You will love helping businesses grow and finding creative ways to manage risk while improving the customer experience. Successful agents quickly become experts on Square Loans and have the opportunity to influence the product road map and customer experience.
- Answer customer questions regarding business documents or current loan information in both English and Spanish.
Resolve customer inquiries by phone and email using a CRM tool.
- Navigate escalation paths to assess a Seller's needs based on where they are in the cycle of their loan to mitigate risk.
- Maintain or exceed established service level agreements and guidelines for resolution of queued transactions to minimize potential revenue losses.
- Identify, document, and follow up with teams across varying lines of the business on product bugs and features
- Participate in ongoing training to maintain knowledge of BSA/AML and perform BSA/AML responsibilities needed within this role.
- Collaborate with members of other teams to determine solutions and serve as a resource to provide the best possible experience to our Sellers.
- Work within a remote or distributed team environment and collaborate with team members through internal messaging tools and through video calls.
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish and English are required.
- 1+ years of customer service experience within either a financial institution or payment provider.
- Interest in discovering and implementing new processes to best support the needs of customers.
- Enjoyment in working collaboratively on new projects across growing areas within the business.
- Desire to implement feedback and change within the scope of your role and the team.
- A passion for Square and customers engaging with Square products.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. So we’re building easy tools to empower and enrich people. Tools that shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it—because we believe in fair and square. We started with a little white card reader but haven’t stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, our Cash app lets people send money instantly, and we’re building easy tools for customers, too. We’re empowering the electrician to send invoices, setting up the food truck with a delivery option, helping the clothing boutique pay its employees, and giving the coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
Want to learn more about Square? Visit Square's website.
File hosting service