Sales Enablement Lead
SquareFoot, New York, NY
The marketplace that connects businesses with the office space they deserve
SquareFoot is building the commercial real estate company for the 21st century, bringing technology and transparency to an industry that's historically had neither. We’ve already helped more than 1,500 clients find the right office space for their organizations and we are just getting started. If you’re looking to make an impact on a multi trillion dollar industry - and do it in New York City, the largest commercial real estate market in the world - now is the time to get involved.
We are in a period of extremely rapid growth and are looking to add a positive, high energy sales enablement lead to our team. Once you’ve learned our sales and brokerage motions, our target customer and proprietary tech, and the ins and outs of the commercial real estate market, you’ll take charge of crafting and delivering sales and BDR playbooks, an onboarding process and a sales development program with which to install it across the team. You will help develop and deploy scripting, sales materials and best practices sharing across our growing sales team to ensure consistent application and a culture of continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate should be resourceful, thoughtful, scrappy and client-focused, and also have excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills.
What You’ll Do
- Own the creation, management and delivery of new hire onboarding plans and ongoing sales training initiatives on SquareFoot’s product and processes, internal tools and sales process.
- Spend time with sales team members and leadership diagnosing and documenting their challenges, then partner with stakeholders to develop relevant content and programs.
- Build and manage sales and marketing content and resource repository, ensuring that all information is readily accessible for sales team at point of need.
- Support the development of new sales collateral, including compelling pitch decks that are up to date with new product launches and positioning.
- Support the writing of segmented value propositions and talk tracks, competitive analysis, and customer stories to improve sales conversations and drive conversion.
- Own call recording and analysis for training purposes.
- Provide proactive insights to our VP of Sales to continuously improve deal velocity and outcomes.
- Field ad-hoc requests from the Sales teams, this may include: quick turnaround competitor quick hits, account-specific collateral for in-person meetings, and boilerplate responses to customer inquiries.
Who You Are
- People love working with you! You are seen as an advocate for your internal clients.
- Team player, ready to help team members grow in their roles to hit KPI and revenue targets
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a sales representative role
- 2+ years experience in a sales operations or enablement role preferred
- Commercial real estate experience is a big plus, but not a requirement
- You are strong in GSuite and MS Office applications, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience with Salesloft, SFDC and MixMax
- Basic skills in graphic design, Indesign and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Hubspot or other sales/marketing operations tools
- Strong writing skills
- Intense curiosity and no fear of learning something new that you know nothing about
- You value and prefer working in a diverse workplace that provides equal opportunities regardless of background or orientation
What You’ll Get:
- Challenging and empowering workplace environment
- The ability to work in a fast growing startup that can jumpstart your career development
- Excellent benefits that include competitive health care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- The opportunity to join an incredible office culture with Book Club, Wine Nights, Volunteering Opportunities, and more
SquareFoot is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We’re a venture-backed commercial real estate technology company looking to disrupt a multi-trillion dollar industry. And we can’t do it alone.
SquareFoot is changing the way businesses find and rent office space. We put proprietary data and technology at the fingertips of landlords, tenants, and brokers, streamlining a historically arduous matchmaking process. So far, we’ve helped more than 500 companies solve their real estate needs, and have raised millions of dollars to take the SquareFoot experience nationwide.
Want to learn more about SquareFoot? Visit SquareFoot's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.