Are you a curious, data-driven polymath who loves turning data into insights and insights into action? Do you enjoy working with diverse teams of engineers, product managers, marketers, and designers? Do you want to learn how Squarespace’s business operates? If so, we want you to join our Analytics team to collaborate with teams across the company.
Depending on your area of focus, questions you may tackle in a typical day include:
- What customer care ticket topics are trending, and should we route them differently to improve customer satisfaction?
- What are the results of the A/B test on our new onboarding flow, and what hypothesis should we consider testing next?
- How did our Super Bowl advertisements perform in 2017 compared to 2016?
We are seeking multiple Data Analysts who demonstrate sharp intellectual curiosity, data fluency, and a collaborative work ethic. These roles report to an Analytics team lead in New York.
- Work closely with teams across the company (finance, marketing, engineering, customer operations, etc.) and enable them to make data-driven decisions with nuanced context
- Develop measures for success and design dashboards to track them
- Perform analysis to identify valuable insights and propose changes to products and services
- Identify opportunities to scale solutions to common problems and collaborate with data scientists to implement them
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Degree in a quantitative discipline or work experience in a data analysis role
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Excellent communication skills to translate analysis into action
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.
Want to learn more about Squarespace? Visit https://www.squarespace.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Solution Consultant
Zuora, San Francisco, CA
Monitoring & Evaluation Associate
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Solutions Consultant (Media Sales)
Data Scientist, Quantitative Insights (Brooklyn or SF)
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Peloton, New York, New York