Squarespace is seeking a Product Marketing Coordinator to help establish our product as the leader in online publishing. You will support positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for products that empower millions of individuals, creative professionals, and small businesses to build a sophisticated online presence. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams on a product launch and promotion strategy that communicates the value of Squarespace’s products to both internal and external audiences. Based in our NYC headquarters, this is an opportunity to join our Marketing team at an exciting stage of growth and innovation.
- Execute on go-to-market strategies for new product features and help streamline the announcement process
- Deploy product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Manage the workflow of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives, ensuring delivery of the highest quality work on time and within budget
- Participate in competitive analyses and customer research efforts to understand key customer segments and define opportunities
- Ensure Squarespace’s product value proposition and use cases are iterated upon in all customer-facing messaging
- Provide accurate updates of project status to cross-functional stakeholders
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing or project management role
- Keen attention to detail, and the organizational skills to keep complex projects on track
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Ability to translate the complex into simple, clear and intuitive communication
- Customer focus, with a deep understanding of the value Squarespace provides for users
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
- SaaS experience preferred
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 700 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.
Want to learn more about Squarespace? Visit https://www.squarespace.com/
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Program Specialist
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Intrepid Pursuits, Boston, MA
Principal Product Marketing Manager
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, CA.
Director of Campaign Insights and Optimization
Vox Media, New York, NY
Coffee Meets Bagel, SF or Remote
VP (New Division)
Gwynnie Bee, Long Island City, NY