Squarespace is dedicated to creating an unparalleled user experience. Our Customer Operations team runs 24/7 with more than 300 people between New York, Dublin and Portland. We are seeking a strategic and motivational leader to help continually scale our EMEA Customer Operations team.
Our ideal candidate is data-driven, has a sharp eye for detail, strives for operational excellence, and has experience scaling and managing an international support operation. We’re looking for an intelligent and engaging individual who cares about the customer experience just as much as we do.
This role reports into our Director, Customer Operations and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Ensure the overall success and productivity of the Dublin Customer Operations team
- Manage and coach a team of high-performing Team Leads, supporting them and helping to remove roadblocks as needed
- Actively monitor KPIs/metrics and propose actions accordingly
- Manage team allocations, people expectations and career development opportunities
- Take a lead role in hiring and developing the team by anticipating business growth and playing a key role in defining staffing needs
- Help to devise optimal allocation of headcount across multiple functions and contribute to broader headcount decisions, considering other time zones and languages
- Collaborate with our senior leadership teams in both New York and Portland to proactively drive service improvements and manage projects, involving quantitative analysis, industry benchmarks and strategy development
- Consistently drive teams towards higher performance and quality expectations and champion a philosophy of continuous improvement
- Work with direct reports to find learnings from real life situations to set and improve metric-based goals; advocate for product improvements that support the team’s strategy and the needs of the customer
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing an international customer support operation
- Proven experience in mentoring and developing people, ideally team leaders
- Demonstrated expertise using metrics to drive process and quality, and developing relevant dashboards for monitoring and management
- Experience leading a project from concept through to completion, delivering results on-time and on-budget
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- A proven influencer, able to gain support where necessary and engage remotely
- Clear customer focus, solution driven, and adaptable to rapidly changing priorities
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an unyielding attention to detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Private health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- Pension plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.
Want to learn more about Squarespace? Visit Squarespace's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Project Manager - Connected Devices
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Business Development Director Japan
indaHash, Japan, Tokyo
Head of Composite Manufacturing
Head of Office & Regional Director Customer Success
Segment, New York
Technical Support Engineer
Box, Redwood City, CA
Customer Success Director
MuleSoft, New York