At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas and make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with over 300 people between New York, Dublin and Portland.
Customer Operations Advisors are on the front lines working with our customers every single day to ensure that they are achieving success with our product. You will leverage your product savvy and commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience to not only solve problems for our users, but be a positive advocate of our brand.
This role reports into a Customer Operations Team Lead and is based on-site in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Respond to customer-submitted email requests and live chats in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and guide customers through website setup, including identifying system and site-specific website issues
- Achieve set targets across pace, Customer Satisfaction and quality in email and live-chat
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Identify and communicate system issues to our Product Solutions team
- Must be available for a schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us; shifts may include early morning or late night hours
- Exceptional written communication skills with strong grammar and spelling; fast typist
- Customer-facing experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Strong reading comprehension skills with the ability to identify the root cause of a problem
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform
- Third level degree preferred
- Live chat experience is a huge plus
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Private health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- Pension scheme with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.
Want to learn more about Squarespace? Visit https://www.squarespace.com/
Jobs You May Like
OurHealth, Winamac, IN
Wikimedia, San Francisco or Remote
Director of Operations
Andela, Kampala, Uganda
Distribution Team Member (2nd Shift - Vernon Hills, IL)
thredUP, Vernon Hills, IL
Field Service Technician
Bulk Handling Systems, National Recovery Technologies
HR Systems Admin
The Marketing Arm, Dallas