Squarespace is seeking a motivated, design-centric Project Manager to focus on organizing the workflows for Squarespace’s Product Design team. In this newly created role, you will oversee projects across Product Design, work closely with Product Managers and Engineering across the company and collaborate on resourcing with other Project Managers. We expect you to be a creative problem solver with strong communication skills that can clarify and prioritize resources across teams. This role reports into the Creative Production Director and is based in New York.
- Own and manage workflow for the product design team and help keep projects on-time and on-quality.
- Work closely with the Director of Product Design to create processes and documentation to give a birds-eye view of all current and future projects.
- Implement and optimize project management processes that will work across product teams, so all parties can see timelines, resourcing and status at any time.
- Help organize design assets from kickoff through to final delivery, and sometimes implementation.
- Document and distribute decisions and ensure follow-through.
- Maintain a deep understanding of every designers’ strengths and bandwidth, and work with teams to delegate project work accordingly.
- Demonstrate an understanding of our product and be an ambassador for project management at the company.
- Proactively identify potential issues and develop solutions to the Creative Production Director.
- 4+ years as a Project Manager at a brand, tech or digital agency.
- Experience managing designers and design teams; experience with product teams are a plus.
- Impressive organizational and communication skills and a reverence for details.
- Understanding of how to create product and design production schedules.
- Ability to earn the trust and respect of stakeholders and creatives in a complex, unstructured environment with loose timelines.
- Ability to work in ever-changing, detailed-oriented situations and stay focused on core objectives.
Squarespace provides creative tools and services to help anyone build and manage their brand online. For more than a decade, we’ve empowered millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs building the world’s most iconic businesses — to take control of their online presence like never before. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, Squarespace sets the new standard for modern publishing.
Squarespace’s team of more than 500 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.
Want to learn more about Squarespace? Visit Squarespace's website.
Jobs You May Like
Operations Associate, Retail
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Philippines - Customer Service Representative
Cloud Operations Engineer Lead
Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
letgo, New York
Optician, Queen Street West
Warby Parker, Toronto, ON
Director of Operations
Andela, Kampala, Uganda