Squarespace is seeking strategic product leaders to build products that help people with creative ideas succeed. We believe the next generation of independent business will compete by building world-class brands and connecting directly with their customers. Our suite of tools help them do that, supporting them as they grow their ideas from concepts to established businesses.
You will be an integral part of a product team that is building a fast growing platform, powering millions of businesses.
**We are currently looking for talented Product Managers across all levels. If you're interested in joining us, please apply here regardless of your seniority, and our team will consider where you can make the biggest impact.**
We are hiring for Product Management roles in:
Content Management: This team focuses on our core CMS platform that powers millions of websites. The kinds of questions you will be asked to think about include: what will the websites of tomorrow look like? How can we best make setting up a website a seamless and undaunting experience?
Marketing Tools: This team focuses on empowering our users to grow their businesses by helping them attract, engage, convert, and retain their customers. The kinds of questions you will be asked to think about include: how might we be able to help our customers attract new audiences and broaden their reach?
Commerce: This team focuses on developing next-generation e-commerce products for merchants. The kinds of questions you will be asked to think about include: what will the best-of-class e-commerce experiences of tomorrow look like?
Analytics: This team focuses on providing customers with insights to make data-informed decisions about their brands and businesses. The kinds of questions you will be asked to think about include: how can we best help businesses measure their success and make recommendations to help them achieve their goals?
Growth: This team focuses on helping customer discover, sign up, and pay for Squarespace, and growing our business along the way. We are looking for PMs focused on everything from onboarding to checkout and payments to international expansion. The kinds of questions you will be asked to think about include: How can we redesign getting started to help customer build a viable website sooner? What features should we prioritize to grow faster abroad?
You are highly self-directed, excited by questions that do not have obvious answers, extremely observant, and insightful; you possess a strong product design sense and the motivation to continually iterate to build best-in-class products.
- Drive product development—from conception to launch—of the products and product solutions you are accountable for
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long term product goals
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Partner with engineers and designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with with marketing and acquisition to launch new products
- Partner with customer operations to develop world class support for merchants
- Partner with strategy and analytics to monitor engagement and evaluate product success
- Work collaboratively to ensure consistency across the Squarespace products
- 4+ years of experience in product management, ideally in companies building technology for small businesses, or related field
- Keen product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a strong desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Strong drive to simplify
- Strong balance of both analytical and creative thinking
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Squarespace products and the commerce space
- Technical background preferred
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships across distinct stakeholders
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.
Want to learn more about Squarespace? Visit Squarespace's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Product Manager (REF18725L) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
Visa, Foster City CA, US