Software Engineer - Test Tools & Infrastructure
Squarespace, New York, NY
Help the world share their story
Squarespace is seeking an experienced engineer to join the newly formed test engineering group. We believe testing is a first-class concern, and strive to provide simple, intuitive systems and tools that engineers can use to build confidence in their work throughout the development lifecycle. He or she will play a significant role in defining the testing landscape at Squarespace in partnership with our Sr. Test Engineering Manager.
- Partner with infrastructure teams to scale the platform on which our tests run
- Define and build a stable, repeatable environment where tests will run during development and deployment
- Expand and evolve our existing suite of tools for full-stack UI functional testing
- Work with partners throughout engineering to define and build new tools to address pain points or gaps in capabilities
- Work to integrate testing more tightly into the development and deployment workflow
- Experience building developer productivity tools focused on testing and test automation
- Deep familiarity with the testing domain, and strong grasp of testing fundamentals
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment, and crafting tools and processes to support such a workflow
- A passion for coaching and mentoring engineers, and a desire to help level up those around you
- Strong knowledge of linux sysadmin fundamentals and tools.
- Bonus points for experience / familiarity with: java, js, node, selenium, front-end testing, Docker, Kubernetes, infrastructure automation (chef/puppet/ansible)
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Squarespace sends engineers to speak at and attend the most relevant and impactful conferences throughout the year
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Gender Affirmation Surgery
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.
Want to learn more about Squarespace? Visit Squarespace's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineering Director, Distributed Development
Indigo, Boston, MA
Senior Audio Programmer
PlayStation, Santa Monica Studio
Frontend Developer (m/w/div)
Application Security Engineer
HealthTap, Mountain View, San Francisco