At Squarespace, our in-house creative department controls every aspect of how we show up in the world, from the design of our products, to our advertising campaigns and social channels. We put a premium on visual beauty, storytelling and design precision and have assembled a talented multi-disciplinary team to deliver it.
As our team expands, we’re seeking a Senior Production Designer to help uphold our high standards. You will be responsible for all prep and delivery of various mechanicals for print, OOH and digital media, as well as work with Art and Creative Directors to build decks, create guidelines and perform minor photo retouching. This is a hands-on role that will require constant interaction with the larger Creative team.
Successful candidates should have a strong understanding of design principles and best practices, as well as experience delivering precise assets for various channels. We’re all about the details.
- Work with Art Directors to support marketing campaigns, emails, banners, etc.
- Execute, prep and build files for release
- Build decks for upcoming shoots and launches
- Maintain design guidelines under the Squarespace aesthetic
- Review assets created by other creative team members
- Partner with other creatives for design consistency that matches the Squarespace aesthetic
- 5+ years experience
- Deadline-driven with strong organizational and communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines on a wide range of projects at once
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of the Squarespace brand and aesthetic
- Motion design and video editing experience is a plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.