Insights & Analytics Manager, Customer Operations
Squarespace, New York, NY
Help the world share their story
At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users with scalable self-help tools, personalized support and customer advocacy. Our team runs 24/7 with over 300 people based in New York, Dublin and Portland. As an Analytics & Insights Manager, you'll lead qualitative and quantitative research efforts in Customer Operations. You will design and execute innovative research studies that build upon our foundational understanding of the Customer Operations ecosystem — and unlock actionable insights that drive our business.
The role reports to our VP of Customer Operations and is based in our New York headquarters.
- Develop strategy and drive the Business Intelligence function for the Senior Leadership team in Customer Operations, including Customer Support, Content & Community, Qualitative Research, Product Support, QA and Customer Success
- Partner across departments and teams, including Analytics and Data Engineering, on defining and reporting key performance metrics and insights to drive success in setting and achieving goals
- Deeply understand and articulate the global customer experience and competitive landscape to influence senior-level decision making across the company through data-driven approaches
- Contribute to designing and monitoring ETLs that consolidate data into consistent and reliable datasets for analysis
- Educate around BI tools and drive consistent usage
- Manage and develop a small team of analysts
- 7+ years experience in business intelligence, analytics or related functions
- Mastery of SQL and experience with BI reporting (i.e. Chart.io, Looker) and databases (dimensional and relational), including data ingestion
- Python knowledge preferred
- Comfortable working both independently and closely in a team setting
- Experience partnering with individuals at all levels, in multiple geographies and departments, both internally and externally
- Strong project and process management with proven ability for planning, scheduling & coordinating
- Experience managing and developing talent
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.
Want to learn more about Squarespace? Visit Squarespace's website.
Jobs You May Like
ESC, Birmingham City Centre