Business Intelligence Analyst, International
Squarespace, New York, NY
Help the world share their story
At Squarespace, our platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, design-forward, and easy-to-manage online presence. From our headquarters in NYC and our international office in Dublin, we are actively working to grow our global reach and bring the future of online publishing to a worldwide audience.
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Intelligence Analyst to provide support to our International Strategy & Operations team. You will have the opportunity to be involved in varying international business initiatives and will collaborate with our Data Science Team and colleagues across the organization, to drive data driven decisions and impact our international business. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to support a diverse set of strategic initiatives with the common goal to grow our international user base, then this role is right for you.
This role is based in our New York City headquarters and reports into our Head of International Strategy & Operations.
- Support the International Business Operations process, keeping the team focused on data driven deliverables as part of our international growth initiatives
- Provide insights and own reporting, data validation, and presenting data in a format that allows the team and management to make strategic decisions
- Search, validate, and maintain data to develop reports and scorecards aligned to business needs and ongoing team initiatives
- Proactively identify problems through quantitative and qualitative data analysis and help support the international team in developing solutions
- Partner cross-functionally across the business to ensure consistent achievement of our international operational plan and growth goals
- 3+ years experience in a Business Operations, Analytics, or relevant data driven support roles
- Advanced Excel/google sheets skills including pivots, vlookups, ability to build complex formulas
- Mastery of SQL and experience with BI reporting (i.e. Chart.io, Looker) and databases (dimensional and relational), including data ingestion. Python knowledge preferred
- Ability to transform data into a digestible and presentable story based on the audience and confidence and expertise in communicating effectively with a wide-range of audiences
- Bias toward producing output and answering "so what" questions
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to devise data-driven solutions to business problems
- Ability to drive impact by thoughtfully tackling open-ended problems
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 900 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.