Squarespace is a design-driven organization on a mission to empower people with creative ideas to succeed. We are seeking a Creative Recruiter to help scale our award-winning Creative team. The ideal candidate has experience managing full-cycle recruiting for creative roles across all levels and is passionate about finding the best talent in the world. You will be responsible for sourcing, evaluating, and closing candidates, and for guiding them through a smooth and memorable interview process. You will also help refine and evolve our hiring processes and practices as we scale towards 1000+ employees.
You should have a deep passion for design with outstanding recruitment skills and in this role you’ll work directly with senior management and best-in-class creative talent. By connecting candidates to Squarespace’s core values and product vision, you will be the driving force in growing a renowned creative team that is shaping the future of the web.
This role reports into our Team Lead, Recruiting and is based in our New York headquarters.
- Support recruitment efforts for Creative team roles—including web design, visual design, product design, creative production, campaigns, and content
- Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for every candidate from application through offer, acting as candidate advocate, and driving the interview and offer processes
- Develop and execute hiring strategies for top creative and design candidates, and meet quarterly hiring targets
- Source active and passive candidates through non-traditional channels and mediums
- Collaborate with leadership to understand and define hiring needs and establish effective processes to support those goals
- Communicate effectively with the interview team and senior leadership to align on role profiles, candidate feedback, and offer details
- Champion data integrity through our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- 4+ years working as a Creative Recruiter either in-house or at an agency
- An eye for design and the ability to identify high-quality creative work
- Excellent sourcing skills and can unearth creative candidates from not-so-obvious places
- You keep up to date with the latest trends in creative and design
- You are highly personable and professional with the discretion to handle confidential information
- You're a great listener and communicator; you're not intimidated when speaking with senior leadership
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 850 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.