Squarespace is looking for passionate and eager students to join our Software Engineering Internship Program this summer in New York City. We have a variety of highly innovative and evolving teams at Squarespace who are pushing out the next generation of web platform technologies. Over the course of our 11 week program, you will be able to contribute to these teams through impactful work, grow your own professional and technical skill sets, and explore all that Squarespace and NYC have to offer you.
How to apply:
- Please review the teams below and select the three areas that interest you the most.
- We’ll review your application, and if your experience looks like a match, we’ll send you a take home assessment before moving on to interviews. Follow the hackerrank directions closely as your chosen language will determine which role you’re eligible for.
Qualifications for All Roles:
- Currently enrolled rising Senior graduating in December 2020 or May 2021
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- A foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices
- Previous internships or work experience in software engineering a plus!
Product Backend: Our Product Backend teams work with our Frontend counterparts to build the website creation and editing experience. For Product Backend, you will need experience in Java with a strong ability in data structures, algorithms, and problem solving.
Infrastructure Backend: Our Infrastructure teams are responsible for evolving Squarespace’s massive engine that serves millions of users worldwide. For Infrastructure Backend, you will need experience in Java or Golang.
Site Reliability (SRE): Our SRE team is responsible for designing the systems that allow us to operate on our data centers and evolve the massive Squarespace software engine that serves millions of users worldwide. For the SRE team, you should have experience in Java, Python, or Go.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.
Want to learn more about Squarespace? Visit Squarespace's website.
Jobs You May Like
Expression of Interest - Infrastructure, SRE, & DevOps