As a Compensation Manager, you will work closely with the People and Finance teams to support and improve compensation-related processes and programs. You will help manage the communication, design, implementation, and administration of Squarespace’s compensation programs, including job matching, salary surveys, merit planning, reporting and compliance. You will use your strong analytical and data-driven mindset to ensure accuracy, competitiveness and insights for our overall compensation strategy.
This role reports into our VP of People and is based in our New York headquarters.
- Provide support in administering and maintaining company-wide compensation programs
- Manages participation in external compensation surveys
- Manages the integrity of our global compensation ranges, including working closely with recruiting team to advise on cash and equity offer details
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide detailed market analysis on jobs and incumbents
- Create ad-hoc reports, compensation modeling, and analysis as necessary
- Works closely with the HR Strategy & Analytics team to ensure job levels and codes properly graded and maintained our HRIS
- Ensures compliance of all compensation programs with federal and state regulations by conducting periodic audits
- Aides in the completion of regulatory compliance reports such as the EEO-1 reports
- Works with internal and external auditors as needed
- Responsible for maintaining the compensation related sections of external-facing portals (i.e., UltiPro, Carta, TalentComp)
- 6+ years of work experience in an analytical role preferably in consulting and finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Ability to work in a versatile, fast paced and deadline oriented environment
- Strong teamwork skills required as well as the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high growth, changing environment
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 750 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.
Want to learn more about Squarespace? Visit Squarespace's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Trainer, Onboarding and Skill Development
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Learning Business Partner, Customer Experience
People Partner, Business Operations
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Technical Sourcer (Contract)
VTS, New York
Associate Sales Recruiter (Austin)
Gusto, San Francisco