The Squarespace Finance Team is responsible for Financial Planning, Accounting, and Analysis of the company’s financial performance. We are looking for a highly motivated Financial Systems Analyst to provide support to all of the Finance team.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in varying business initiatives and will collaborate with colleagues across the organization to drive systems driven decisions and impact. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to work in a new area of a business, helping to shape its success. We expect you to be a proactive member of the finance organization, asking a lot of questions to learn on the job and grow along with the company.
This role reports into the Financial Systems Lead in our New York headquarters and can be based remotely in an approved state.
- Assess the effectiveness of current strategies and develop new strategies to improve existing Squarespace Finance team processes, systems, and technologies
- Work with the Finance team to gather system requirements and develop implementation plans
- Ensure that all software integrations meet compliance and interface specifications, satisfy end user requirements and develop proper documentation
- Partner with the Finance and Engineering departments to develop effective test scenarios, scripts and use cases with consideration to cross functional and process stream impacts
- Development and continuous improvement of in-house tool sets based on various home-grown systems and ERP Systems (NetSuite and Coupa).
- Develop custom reports for data analysis, planning, forecasting, reconciliation, and validation
- Analyze formal test results to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws
- Perform application system administration functions specific to application setup, configuration, and maintenance
- Perform system, process, and application monitoring to gather metrics
- 5+ years in financial systems or a related role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical faculty
- Experience with requirement gathering, design, development, and testing of Finance applications
- Experience with ERP System implementations and maintenance; prior experience with NetSuite and Coupa a plus
- PL/SQL scripting experience required; Python, Java, Big Data experience a plus
- Knowledge of enterprise finance functions and processes
- Experience distilling data and information for communication between functional and technical teams
- Ability to follow procedures, producing and maintaining all necessary supporting documentation
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- $100 per month remote Stipend
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.
Want to learn more about Squarespace? Visit Squarespace's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.