The Squarespace Delivery Team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to take a stabilized CI/CD pipeline and make it rock solid. The Delivery Team manages the Squarespace code and artifact storage, the pipelines that produce and deploy code to the datacenters, and the security and resiliency of all of those pieces.
You'll join a team of Software Engineers spread across two time zones (Ireland and East Coast, US) who maintain the CI/CD ecosystem at Squarespace. The team's mission statement is to make deploying code painless and enjoyable.
You will report to the Delivery Engineering Manager. and will be a full-time engineer in either our New York office or remote in East Coast, US.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return to office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority and we will continue to monitor the status of COVID‑19.
You'll Get To…
- Lead infrastructure projects from start to finish, collaborating across the entire engineering organization.
- Communicate, collaborate, and educate - and get thanked for it.
- Establish goals and processes to ensure infrastructure stability and resiliency with an eye toward CI/CD.
- Refine the processes by which code is passed from the repository to production.
- Participate in the Infrastructure-wide steering committee, setting infrastructure standards across the company.
- Bring Squarespace's CI/CD system out of the early aughts, and finish transforming it from lovingly-hand-crafted and artisinal to mass-produced and replicable.
- Destroy legacy code.
- Encourage cross-team engagement, and mentor teammates.
Who We're Looking For
- 1+ years of experience with GCP and Kubernetes
- 3+ years of experience with the Go programming language, or another modern language.
- A willingness to share expertise, and document everything.
- 5+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Squarespace's platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence.
Want to learn more about Squarespace? Visit Squarespace's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.