- Help SquareTrade build and optimize a world class database marketing program.
- Improve customer experience and core business KPIs at each stage of the customer lifecycle: new user onboarding, loyalty/cross-sell, and retention.
- Ideate, develop, and test new customer communication touch-points on email, web, SMS, and potentially direct mail.
- Implement a vision for content and promotions that reach and resonate with SquareTrade’s audience and improve overall engagement.
- Leverage data from multiple sources (website, DBM campaigns, advertising, etc.) to develop insights and drive continuous improvement.
- Actively identify and investigate innovative, high-potential campaigns to test with our customers.
- Collaborate closely with product, design and development teams in aligning all database marketing and communication efforts with the overall roadmap
- Develop and maintain key performance metric reports that track performance and efficiency of marketing efforts.
- Use analytical and modeling skills to understand and optimize campaign performance.
- 3-5+ years of experience with track record of increasing responsibility
- 2+ years experience directly managing and optimizing email and database marketing channels
- Track record of owning quantified KPI targets and running campaigns to increase success rates
- Results-driven and highly collaborative
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- SQL knowledge a must and a master at Microsoft excel
- Expertise in marketing automation and knowledge of Mixpanel, Optimizely
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), flex PTO, 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free breakfast, weekly lunches and unlimited snacks and drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)
WHEN WE OPENED OUR DOORS IN 1999, technology was evolving by the minute. Everywhere we looked, people were using awesome new gadgets and electronics— and dropping them, and spilling coffee on them, and having all sorts of accidents. Meanwhile, the warranty market was living in the past. The only thing worse than the flimsy protection was the awful customer service. We thought it was time to move things forward. Our big idea? Give people protection that covers the breaks, spills & mishaps of everyday life, and treat our customers like we'd want to be treated. Evidently, we were on to something. Today we’re growing at the speed of technology. With offices in San Francisco and London, a legion of loyal fans, and superstar customer service—we’re turning “bad” into “good” every single day. And we’re just getting started.
Want to learn more about SquareTrade? Visit SquareTrade's website.
Jobs You May Like
International Affiliate & Partnerships – Marketing Associate
Head of Platform Growth
Mojio, Palo Alto
Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Sun Basket, San Francisco, California
Executive Assistant, CMO
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Marketing Operations Associate
Endurance International Group, New York, NY
Product Marketing Manager
Avecto, North America, Boston