WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT THIS ROLE?
- You'll make a big impact! This position provides opportunities to collaborate with Supply Chain, Operations, Business Development and all levels of management on projects that directly impact SquareTrade’s exponential growth
- In a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment you won’t get bored!
- You’ll work with a small team of highly-motivated, friendly and intelligent people
- Not only will you get to work in SquareTrade’s San Francisco office, you’ll interact daily with colleagues in our global call centers
- You will be challenged to delve into unfamiliar territory on the daily basis but you’ll be surrounded with incredibly resourceful and intelligent co-workers
YOU’RE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU ARE:
- Naturally inquisitive: You take pleasure in understanding, breaking down and explaining complex concepts quickly, succinctly and accurately
- Driven to make an impact: You’re eager, scrappy and willing to think outside the box
- Meticulous: details, details, details…you thrive when living in the weeds and are constantly scouring for trends and aberrations
- Ambitious: You’ll go above and beyond to get results
- Patient and adaptable: When things veer off in a new direction, you go with the flow
- Excited to get your hands dirty: You're not afraid to jump into confusing messy situations. You love being the go-to person for getting things done.
- Own and optimize recently launched Salesforce Knowledge Base (Are there features or management processes that could be streamlined or improved for scalability?)
- Design and manage a long-term knowledge maintenance/vetting plan (How can we best ensure that information is reviewed with regularity?)
- Curate content as required (You'll work closely with Subject Matter Experts and Instructional Designers to ensure that content is accurate)
- Other duties as assigned
- Have strong written and content creation skills
- Be able to self-direct, multi-task, and prioritize assignments
- Be able to write content that clearly communicates complex technical topics to call center agents
- Be able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Familiarity and practical application of adult learning principles and theories
- Ability to meet aggressive timelines with accuracy and attention to detail
- Familiarity/experience working in Salesforce Knowledge
- Must be adept with HTML & CSS
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree (English, Education, Communication or similar)
- Easy-going, friendly and efficient demeanor
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), Flex PTO, 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free breakfast, weekly lunches and unlimited snacks and drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)
WHEN WE OPENED OUR DOORS IN 1999, technology was evolving by the minute. Everywhere we looked, people were using awesome new gadgets and electronics— and dropping them, and spilling coffee on them, and having all sorts of accidents. Meanwhile, the warranty market was living in the past. The only thing worse than the flimsy protection was the awful customer service. We thought it was time to move things forward. Our big idea? Give people protection that covers the breaks, spills & mishaps of everyday life, and treat our customers like we'd want to be treated. Evidently, we were on to something. Today we’re growing at the speed of technology. With offices in San Francisco and London, a legion of loyal fans, and superstar customer service—we’re turning “bad” into “good” every single day. And we’re just getting started.
Want to learn more about SquareTrade? Visit SquareTrade's website.
Jobs You May Like
Help Desk Support Technician
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Sales Associate, NYC
Bonobos, New York, NY
Senior Integration & API Support Engineer
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires
Sr Technical Support Engineer
Hortonworks, Cork, Ireland
CX Knowledge Management, Senior Specialist
Airbnb, Portland, United States