What You'll Do :
- Support applicant pipeline: create requisitions in the ATS, manage job advertising, help promote openings with social media, enter referrals and manage candidate records, support recruiters in reviewing and responding to inbound applicants if needed.
- Coordinate and support the interview process: schedule phone screens and interviews, coordinate travel and expense reimbursement, facilitate on-site loops, and provide office tours.
- Offers and onboarding: schedule interview debriefs, update our candidate tracking system, prepare offer letters, and partner with HR for onboarding handoff.
- Multi-tasking: you will be the go-to person for recruiting help, supporting recruiting events and other recruiting related activities, providing administrative support where needed, and taking on special projects or digging into the latest creative recruiting idea.
Who You Are:
- Smart: You've earned your bachelor's degree, you communicate and write well.
- Experienced: You have at least two years of recruiting experience, whether supporting a team or recruiting directly, preferably in a high-tech environment.
- A knack for organization: you can't help but create lists for things, you're married to your email calendar, and juggling a steady stream of competing priorities is no sweat! You'll have plenty of work with deadlines so you'll need to be focused and committed to following through daily.
- Passionate about customers: you delight in creating a phenomenal experience for both your candidates and internal partners. You infuse positivity into situations, even difficult ones, and find a win-win solution.
- Finesse: you can apply gentle pressure to get things done with grace and tact, you know how to craft polite but sincere and clear communication via email that's hard to misinterpret, and you can work comfortably with people at all levels in an organization.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Google Docs
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems; Lever experience a plus!
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
WHEN WE OPENED OUR DOORS IN 1999, technology was evolving by the minute. Everywhere we looked, people were using awesome new gadgets and electronics— and dropping them, and spilling coffee on them, and having all sorts of accidents. Meanwhile, the warranty market was living in the past. The only thing worse than the flimsy protection was the awful customer service. We thought it was time to move things forward. Our big idea? Give people protection that covers the breaks, spills & mishaps of everyday life, and treat our customers like we'd want to be treated. Evidently, we were on to something. Today we’re growing at the speed of technology. With offices in San Francisco and London, a legion of loyal fans, and superstar customer service—we’re turning “bad” into “good” every single day. And we’re just getting started.
Want to learn more about SquareTrade? Visit SquareTrade's website.
Jobs You May Like
Social Sciences Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Washington State
Talent Acquisition Resourcer
Senior Technical Recruiter
Slack, San Francisco
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Receptionist / Office Administrator - 12 Month FTC
Melbourne IT, Melbourne