WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THIS ROLE?
- Cross-functional Collaboration: You’ll be exposed to numerous teams throughout the business, so this is a perfect position for you to use as a jumping-off point (from here you can move into other teams within SquareTrade as you further develop your interests and skills).
- High-visibility: You’ll get to work directly with management, thought leaders, and other influencers across the organization, as well as external retail partners.
- Ownership: You’ll get to drive progress with your projects without micromanagement.
- Impact: You’ll have the chance to make an impact, a big impact, every day.
- Channel Analytics: Utilize internal and external sales and competitor data from internal tools and to gain insight with regard to marketing metrics and ROI. Organize data and update monthly dashboards and PowerPoint slides.
- Landscape research: Lead landscape analysis and relationship building for partnerships and to drive product development.
- Sales Optimization: Work with Channel leads on partner evaluation, analysis of pricing strategies by product categories, and forecasting revenue / unit volume.
- Cross Functional Team Collaboration: Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics to internal and external stakeholders. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop the store segmentation strategy.
- New Business Support: Assist with due diligence efforts for new investment opportunities, including conducting expert interviews with industry veterans, partners, & customers. You will perform ROI analysis, and drafting investment thesis. As well as drive cross-functional efforts to prioritize our business needs and identify new opportunities.
- BA or BS required. MBA or other advanced degree from top school a plus!
- 3+ years of work experience (not including internships) is required. Preferred backgrounds include top performing management consultants, VC/PE analysts, startup jack/jill-of-all-trades, and other high-caliber individuals from all fields
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, and who is eager to learn and tackle complex strategic problems
- Must demonstrate great attention to detail; must have strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must demonstrate basic knowledge of statistics, research procedures and survey methodology
- Hands-on experience with Tableau, Python, and SQL skills preferred
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), flex PTO, 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free breakfast, weekly lunches and unlimited snacks and drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)
WHEN WE OPENED OUR DOORS IN 1999, technology was evolving by the minute. Everywhere we looked, people were using awesome new gadgets and electronics— and dropping them, and spilling coffee on them, and having all sorts of accidents. Meanwhile, the warranty market was living in the past. The only thing worse than the flimsy protection was the awful customer service. We thought it was time to move things forward. Our big idea? Give people protection that covers the breaks, spills & mishaps of everyday life, and treat our customers like we'd want to be treated. Evidently, we were on to something. Today we’re growing at the speed of technology. With offices in San Francisco and London, a legion of loyal fans, and superstar customer service—we’re turning “bad” into “good” every single day. And we’re just getting started.