Senior Manager, Acquisition & Growth Marketing
SquareTrade, San Francisco
Before us, "warrant" was just another bad word.
- Lead customer acquisition and growth for SquareTrade’s Direct to Consumer business unit
- Help build a plan to test and scale both online and offline acquisition channels.
- Own and manage acquisition campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and own execution of the campaign from concept through to deployment.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, execute A/B tests, and iterate on campaigns.
- Partner with Analytics, Product and Data teams to ensure campaign measurability and improve efficiencies.
- Drive the ad creative development & iteration pipeline utilizing learnings from your tests.
- Help select and manage vendors and other strategic partners.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to meet ambitious growth targets.
- 3-5+ years of experience of user acquisition marketing, preferably in the consumer internet space or in a high-velocity, high-growth product or business unit.
- 2+ years experience managing direct acquisition (online and offline)
- Expert SQL skills. Your ability to tap into our data pipeline will be key to your success.
- Proven track record of using data to generate insight and drive business results.
- Excellent cross-functional project management & communication skills
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), flex PTO, 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free breakfast, weekly lunches and unlimited snacks and drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)
WHEN WE OPENED OUR DOORS IN 1999, technology was evolving by the minute. Everywhere we looked, people were using awesome new gadgets and electronics— and dropping them, and spilling coffee on them, and having all sorts of accidents. Meanwhile, the warranty market was living in the past. The only thing worse than the flimsy protection was the awful customer service. We thought it was time to move things forward. Our big idea? Give people protection that covers the breaks, spills & mishaps of everyday life, and treat our customers like we'd want to be treated. Evidently, we were on to something. Today we’re growing at the speed of technology. With offices in San Francisco and London, a legion of loyal fans, and superstar customer service—we’re turning “bad” into “good” every single day. And we’re just getting started.
Want to learn more about SquareTrade? Visit SquareTrade's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Coordinator
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Marketing Operations Manager
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Performance Marketing Manager – Europe
Ring Inc., Amsterdam, Netherlands
Senior Manager, Brand Management
Multiply, St. Louis, MO
Director, US Marketing, β-thalassemia
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Director of Marketing EMEA
Malwarebytes, Cork, Ireland