Manager / Senior Manager, Operations + Supply Chain
SquareTrade, San Francisco
Before us, "warrant" was just another bad word.
EXAMPLES OF PAST PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- Work with a network of suppliers to improve visibility and performance while driving down costs
- Roadmap and execute a plan for a new service platform that reduces turnaround time by 50% while reducing costs
- Building operational dashboards to monitor key performance indicators for the business, facilitate decision-making within Operations and adjacent teams
YOU'RE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU [ARE]:
- Experienced in project management with an emphasis on operations, processes, and vendor management
- Analytically-minded: you can not only come up with an idea (the "what's"), but the "why's", "how's", and "when's", too...along with the data to back it up!
- Incredibly detail-oriented and able to juggle many tasks within a fast-paced, extremely dynamic environment
- Driven to make an impact on the business: you’re scrappy and don’t give up
- Great team-player and able to work well with people internal and external to the organization
- BA or BS from top school required. MS in Operations, Engineering, Business, Economics, Statistic or other advanced degree from a top school a plus
- 3+ years of work experience (not including internships) is required. Preferred backgrounds include top performing management consultants, operations management professionals, and high-caliber individuals from all fields
- Advanced skills with Excel, experience with SQL, PowerPoint, and Word is required
- Strong analytical skills to drive fact-based decision making; experience with Salesforce and Tableau a plus
- A “go-getter” with strong record of rolling up sleeves and tactical execution.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE...
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), flex PTO, 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free breakfast, weekly lunches and unlimited snacks and drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)
WHEN WE OPENED OUR DOORS IN 1999, technology was evolving by the minute. Everywhere we looked, people were using awesome new gadgets and electronics— and dropping them, and spilling coffee on them, and having all sorts of accidents. Meanwhile, the warranty market was living in the past. The only thing worse than the flimsy protection was the awful customer service. We thought it was time to move things forward. Our big idea? Give people protection that covers the breaks, spills & mishaps of everyday life, and treat our customers like we'd want to be treated. Evidently, we were on to something. Today we’re growing at the speed of technology. With offices in San Francisco and London, a legion of loyal fans, and superstar customer service—we’re turning “bad” into “good” every single day. And we’re just getting started.
Want to learn more about SquareTrade? Visit SquareTrade's website.
Jobs You May Like
Residential Assistant Customer Care Representative - Ontario, CA
Brookfield Residential, Ontario, CA
HelloFresh, Kluisbergen, België
Part-Time Evening Office Cleaner - Operations Associate
Operations PM Shift Supervisor
thredUP, Duluth, GA
Marketing Campaign Specialist
Full Stack Software Engineer (Rails)