Senior Technical Product Manager
SquareTrade, San Francisco
Before us, "warrant" was just another bad word.
- Own the product roadmap from start to finish
- Improve team SDLC processes to increase transparency, effectiveness, and quality
- Collaborate with Tech Lead/Architect, and business to come up with requirements, scope, and timing for various projects
- Drive team organization and project management
- Take ownership of team; managing and mentoring team members toward deliverables and project completion
- Developer background and BS in engineering or computer science is strongly preferred. Top MBA a plus!
- 5+ years of developer, data engineering, or product management experience
- Experience with e-commerce is highly desired
- Strategic thinker with deep business acumen and an intuitive mind who can provide a holistic approach at integrating disparate pieces of information and synthesize recommendations.
- Strong intuition, judgment and superior analytical skills (SQL)
- History managing team of engineers, including coaching and mentoring; strong desire to support and develop other leaders
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks across multiple disciplines
- Knowledge of Scrum, and JIRA will be helpful
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE...
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), unlimited PTO, full 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free lunch and breakfast and unlimited snacks and drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)
WHEN WE OPENED OUR DOORS IN 1999, technology was evolving by the minute. Everywhere we looked, people were using awesome new gadgets and electronics— and dropping them, and spilling coffee on them, and having all sorts of accidents. Meanwhile, the warranty market was living in the past. The only thing worse than the flimsy protection was the awful customer service. We thought it was time to move things forward. Our big idea? Give people protection that covers the breaks, spills & mishaps of everyday life, and treat our customers like we'd want to be treated. Evidently, we were on to something. Today we’re growing at the speed of technology. With offices in San Francisco and London, a legion of loyal fans, and superstar customer service—we’re turning “bad” into “good” every single day. And we’re just getting started.
Want to learn more about SquareTrade? Visit SquareTrade's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Internal Tools
Rocket Lawyer, Ogden, UT
drive.ai, Mountain View
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Product Manager, Infrastructure
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Education Product Copy Editor (Contract)
General Assembly, New York
Senior Product Manager